Top 5 reasons to hire a professional Pest Control CompanyPest control professionals are well known for their bug stopping abilities, but many homeowners still try to handle pest problems by themselves. , They’re usually determined to save money, but this article shows the many reasons why hiring a professional pest control company in the first place is simply the best choice.
1. The pesticides that professionals use are more powerful and more effective than those that are available for purchase by consumers. The products that homeowners can purchase at the store will begin to kill and/or repel pests very quickly, often within just a few hours. The problem with this is that several species of insects will start a separate colony inside your walls or under flooring, when separated from the nest.
The chemicals that the professional uses include non-repellents that the insect will cross and pick up on it's body. This allows it to carry the chemical back to the nest.
2. The services of a pest control professional may cost less in the long run than attempting to battle households pests yourself. Many homeowners purchase treatment after treatment – sprays, dusts, and baits in every shape, size, and color in a futile attempt to rid themselves of pests. The costs of these treatments in the beginning may be low, but the total amount spent often far exceeds the cost of an exterminator visit. Not to mention they may be ineffective depending on the type of pest.
3. Professional pesticides usually will last longer. They provide residual protection for as much as four to twelve weeks, depending on the type of pesticide applied. Some termiticides can last up to ten years.
4. An exterminator will identify the pest that has invaded your home and plan a treatment program to target that exact pest. Some species of ant, for example, are attracted to sweet based baits in the spring but go after protein-based baits in the fall and will totally ignore sweet baits.
5. Professional exterminators are trained to safely use chemical pesticides. All chemicals, whether available to consumers or only to professionals, carry certain potential hazards and risks. If these pesticides are applied or stored improperly, damage to property, ill health effects, or even death may occur.
Don't wait call The Bug Guy today!